Monday, July 2, 2012

Life lately

I had every intention of writing a proper post tonight, but now it's 11PM, and all my words have gone to bed. So I will let my photos (and captions) do the talking...

I titled this Green Monday on Ig


Mum bought me a dress in England 


[blurry] Boyfriend modeling his first suit! 



Nat planned a going-away party for me (even though I still have a month before I move )
Nat got a hold of my iphone



The gold-clad cups really added an element of style to the party


New [yesthankgodmoreballerinastyle] shoes. Thanks, eBay.

1st [position]
2nd
3rd
4th
5th


I can almost hear my crazy, dictator-esque ballet teacher chastising me for my poor turnout. Yes, this is what I did at work today.


Bye~
I'll leave you with this gorgeous little lady that found a new home at Boyfriend's house :)





No comments:

Post a Comment