Thursday, June 28, 2012

Silly summer of frivolity and fun!

 As my upcoming academic pursuits approach, I come to the realization that I'll have far less time for frivolity in my life. This saddens me. (Don't get me wrong, I am excited to learn serious things too, like you know, saving someone's life.) It is this realization that has spawned my summer of silliness and fun. Bonnaroo was a great start (post to come, I swear!). My [soon-to-be-ex] roommate / [always and forever, I hope] best friend and I have a party planned for tomorrow. I just have to get through this day at work and this helped....



I stumbled across some awesome t-shirts over at bustedtees that I wish I could buy, if only I had more of that silly green stuff. I'm sure t-shirts will become a wardrobe staple for all-day classes and labs (much to my chagrin), but if I must rock casual, these tees would certainly bring a grin to my stressed-out face. 




 For Dave:



For Natalie:




A couple of these might turn into gifts, so shh! don't tell them, k? Thanks.

Also, if bustedtees wants to hook me up with some or all of these shirts, I would rock that shit all over the interwebz. Just saying, hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment