Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm happy when it rains, I'm happy when it pours

It has been one rainy weekend, and I love it. I can look outside my window and pretend I live in the Pacific Northwest or England or somewhere less hot and humid than south Louisiana. My cat Oatmeal and I have been listening to the rain, baking muffins, and watching every DVD I own.


This weekend has been catch-up time mostly. With school back in full swing, I am booked solid all week. It's strange to be back in college after just graduating (fyi I'm finishing pre-reqs for med school). But on the bright side I did get a brand new job that pays me a bunch just because I have that silly bachelor's.



I'm back to eating like a child again. Usually I'm so busy that I end up eating whole grain waffles with peanut butter or Life cereal. Caffeine is back too. Serious doses. Coffee, Coke (-ca cola), Red Bull, B vitamins, 5 hour energy, I got 'em all.











On a fashion note, I cannot wait until fall! My mind is running wild with thoughts of tights, sweaters, boots, and coats. I am thoroughly burnt out on summer clothes. It's exhausting to be forced to strategically construct an outfit based on the sweat-factor.











No comments:

Post a Comment